Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello i am asking for your help some one is hacking in to my brothers computer how can i fix this?

i have put a fire wall on his computer zone alarm free and avg anti spyware and anti virus but i cant connect to the net because the hacker is stoping him but it works fine on my computer because i have a fully updated but my brother just got owned can yous help me how can i find out who this is and get them back and best of all how can i stop them from hacking my brother I'm getting a hub so it goes threw my fire wall 1st also tell me if that will work but in the mean time how can i make it so my brother can use his Internet?



Hello i am asking for your help some one is hacking in to my brothers computer how can i fix this?triumph



It sounds like a trojan or major virus of some kind, shut off or restart the computer, unplug from internet after making sure the latest updates are install for virus, etc. Then do a scan offline and see if it it finds the trojan.



Hello i am asking for your help some one is hacking in to my brothers computer how can i fix this?worms



Firstly, I doubt it is a hacker, unless your brother has some interesting information on his computer, more likely it is a newer virus, I would get an upgraded virus registry for my virus detection software, via, your other computer and jump drive it over.



After you have the file on the jump drive, you find your old file and replace it manually. After that run a virus scan, I hope this helps you fix your problem.
change your ip or format your pc or buy a new one
change isp's, use a router, try different operating system like linux, use secure passwords, add several more firewalls, if that fails either reformat computer and add all updates or disconnect computer from the internet ie turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment