Friday, August 20, 2010

What happend to my task bar? It doesnt show my windows!!!?

Right now I have 6 programs minimized yet it still says that i dont have any windows or programs running except language bar and windows media player. What happend. According to Norton im infection free and same with spyware doctor.



Please Help!!!



this is what it looks like



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tjy81%26s...



I have several things minimized yet it shows none!



Also, when I try to move the toolbars on my task bar, it wont let me. I dont have it locked or anything.



What happend to my task bar? It doesnt show my windows!!!?spyware remover



Sounds like it's ''hiding''.



To hide the taskbar:



Right-click the Start button, and then click Properties.



On the Taskbar tab, select the Auto-hide the taskbar check box.



To redisplay the taskbar, point to the area of your screen where the taskbar is located.



You can temporarily hide the taskbar by dragging the top edge down. To redisplay the taskbar, drag the visible edge upward.



What happend to my task bar? It doesnt show my windows!!!?virus removal



click the task bar and drag it down to the bottom of the screen.



then, shorten the task bar by click and pulling it down to the bottom.



you could also use keyboard combination alt tab to move between programs

No comments:

Post a Comment