Friday, August 20, 2010

Problem with MS Office Word font Display?

In My MS Office 2003 and XP I am not getting all the fonts installed in Widnows Font Directory. I am getting only three fonts:



1. Times New Roman



2. Device Font 10 CPI



3. Device Font 12 CPI



4. Device Font 17 CPI



I have tried my level best. In all other applicatios of MS Office, I am getting all the fonts. Only in MS Word I am not getting the fonts. Any suggestion(s)? Please note my system is free from virus, malware, spyware etc., etc.,



Problem with MS Office Word font Display?viruses



Maybe you can try deleting it and re-installing it. It usally works for me. Hope this helps.



Problem with MS Office Word font Display?antispam



I landed up with the same issue and posted elsewhere. If get an answer, I shall let you know!



Oh, well you may be lucky. I fixed it with the answer from googled search landing in ntcompatible.com The following is the text.



it's funny you should post this just a few days ago... my girlfriend just ran into this problem today, and when i googled it, your post came up. we figured out the problem and fixed it easily by removing (or maybe in your case changing) the default printer. you can read more about it at microsoft.com at the link below. i'm only posting in case you haven't fixed it yet. good luck.



http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...
Go to this link and carefully check the page. There is a macro here for repair.



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/H...



  • name spelling in
  • turn off computers safe mode
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment